If someone asks you what is the most lively places in Siliguri, your answer should always be the Baghajatin Park aka BJP (in local language). One of the most happening places in Siliguri, Baghajatin Park has captivated the mind of many travellers and also local folks due to its energetic environment.
Located at Subhaspally Siliguri, the park is used for many purposes. During the daytime, it acts as a playground for youths and when the evening comes, it transforms itself as a perfect hanging out destination. Moreover, it also holds several functions and political parties’ conventions.
What to See in Baghajatin Park
While visiting for the first time, there are a lot of interesting things to see in and around Baghajatin Park. Some of the most interesting things to see are as mentioned below.
- The famous ground itself is the most attractive things to see.
- Countless street food stall outside the ground.
- An architecture to commemorate the International Mother Language Day.
- A huge auditorium to organise events.
What to Do in Siliguri Baghajatin Park
Being one of the most happening places in Siliguri, there are plenty of things to do and they are as follows.
- Spend the time at leisure while strolling around this scenic Baghajatin Park.
- Hang out with your friends and family to create sweet memories.
- Celebrate friends’ birthday.
- Relish the lively ambience of the park.
- Try various delicious street foods
Siliguri BJP can be reached from anywhere from Siliguri. NJP is the nearest station at a distance of just 4 km. It will take not more than 30 minutes to reach this park from New Jalpaiguri Railway Station. Bagdogra is the nearest airport at a distance of about 17 km. Taxis are available to hire to reach this fascinating destination and the journey will not take more than 40 minutes.