Are you tired of your busy urban lifestyle? If the answer is yes, you should try visiting the Savin Kingdom in Siliguri.
Located beside the foothills of Eastern Himalaya and the riverbank of meandering Mahananda, Siliguri Savin Kingdom is an idle destination to escape from your stressful life.
It is Constructed near Darjeeling More, Dagapur Siliguri which has become a popular holidaying destination due to its serene ambience and countless tourist-friendly facilities.
The Savin Kingdom is a castle-themed park covering 10 acres of land. However, it is usually a hotel or resort which was constructed with the motif of soothing travellers’ mind and spirit.
However, there are plenty of mesmerizing things to see and do here which will undoubtedly make you crazy and help you to forget your stressful life for hours.
Things to See in Savin Kingdom
The Siliguri Savin Kingdom, being an amusement cum water-themed park, has plenty of things to offer to its visitors. Some of the renowned things to see here are
- The Amusement Park or the Water Park.
- Savin Plaza Mall.
- Break Dance, Paratrooper, Monorail, Swing chair, Fume Ride, Gocart, and Dashing car, etc.
- water rides like multilane, rain dance, tunnels rides, etc.
- Kids playing and doing various activities such as tunnels ride, multilane rides, etc.
Things to Do in Savin Kingdom Siliguri
There are plenty of things to do here. Some of the renowned activities to do are as mentioned below:
- Enjoy various thrilling rides such as Dashing Cars, Monorail, Swing chair, Fume Ride, Go-cart, etc.
- Test your dancing skills while shaking your legs on the Dance Floor of Savin Kingdom.
- Taste delicious foods at the various food outlets and go shopping at Plaza Mall.
- Watch your favourite movie in the Cinemax Multiplex of Siliguri Savin Kingdom.
- Enjoy water rides like multilane ride, tunnel rides, rain dance, etc.
- Take care of your child when he/she is playing.
How to Reach
Reaching this popular destination is not going to be as hard as you thought. It is beside Hilcart Road and quite near Darjeeling More.
You can take a car or auto from the main town of Siliguri and it will take not more than 30 minutes to reach your scenic destination. And the distance from Siliguri to the Savin Kingdom is approximately 5 km.
Moreover, if you are trying to visit from NJP, the distance between them is just 9 km and it will take more than 40 minutes to reach there.
After reaching NJP Railway Station, you will find plenty of cars going towards Darjeeling More.
Bagdogra is the nearest airport from where it usually takes more than 30 minutes as the distance between Bagdogra and the Siliguri Savin Kingdom is approx 13 km.
Savin Kingdom Rules
The rules of the water park are as follows:
- No one is allowed in the pool without swimming costume.
- You cannot smoke and consume alcohol.
- You will not get a refund after booking the ticket for the park.
- The park is open for all. So, if you are under the age of 18, you don’t have to worry.
Timings and Entry Fee
This picturesque place opens at 11 am and closes at 6:30 pm. It is available to visit every day of the week.
If we talk about the entry charge, the price starts at 180 and can go up to 260.
However, during the holiday seasons, the 7 Kingdom Ticket Price can go up to rs 350.
As you can see, there are plenty of things to see and do in the Seven Kingdom Siliguri.
Replete with countless tourist attractions, it will not be a bad choice for a family gathering or party with friends.
Give a visual treat to your eyes and soothe your mind by visiting the Savin Kingdom this holiday.